About Phil Long Construction and their Employees:
Phil Long has been in business for 35 years as Jeff and Phil Long Siding Constractors. Jeff has decided to take retirement, and now the business has been Phil Long Construction LLC for almost 6 years. By holding on to the same emplyees that have been with us for over 25 years, we still strive to making homes look and feel like new again. We are a fully licensed, and insured family-owned Home Improvement Specialist. After 38 years in business, we are one of the areas top remodeling companies.
We attribute our success to our belief that business is built on good relationships, honesty, integrity and quality work. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products and craftsmanship at competitive prices. Our company is proud of our reputation for customer service, and we stand behind our pledge to insure 100% customer satisfaction.
We currently service the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania, (License #089945). Please contact us for a free estimate; we look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
It is our mission to consistently provide quality craftsmanship and products in a professional manner to our family of customers. We are dedicated to building lasting relationships with our customers by insuring 100% customer satisfaction. We believe that providing education about our services and products and the contracting industry is the honest and professional way to assist homeowners. Our company is committed to developing our employees’ personal and professional long term growth by providing opportunities in the workplace.
Phil Long Construction will strive to become a world class company by:
- Ensuring satisfaction of our customers
- Promoting customer awareness of products and services in our industry
- Being an innovator and leader in our industry
- Providing professional growth and on-going education and training for our employees
- Rewarding and recognizing employees for outstanding performance
- Do first rate quality work and stand behind it
- Treat others as you would want to be treated … do the right thing
- Communicate clearly
- Be fair and honest
- Seek continual improvement